When your hair extensions become dry they will tangle easily, they will become matted, they will be frizzy and they will not blend with your natural hair.
One step you can take to avoid this situation and prolong the life of your extensions is to use a shampoo that is specifically formulated for your hair extensions.
Shampoos that where developed for hair extensions will be FREE of Parabens, Sulphates, and Sodium Chloride (Salt). All of these ingredients, with repeated use, will cause irreversible damage to your hair extensions and shorten the amount of time between new hair purchases.
Shampoos that where developed for hair extensions will also contain ingredients that protect and enhance their beauty. These ingredients include: keratin and plant based proteins, amino acids, and panthenol (vitamin b5).
Many of the shampoos that you will find at your local convenience store contain the following harmful ingredients
- Parabens: Added to cheap shampoos to increase their shelf life and save companies money. This questionable ingredient is linked to skin rashes and itchy scalps and even to breast cancer. It has also been shown to cause dry and brittle hair
- Sulfates: Sulfates are added to shampoos because of their ability to separate dirt and oil from your hair. But sulfates will also strips healthy oils, resulting in dry and dull hair.
- Sodium Chloride: Salt is added to shampoos to make them thicker and appear more substantial. This gives customers the illusion that they are getting more shampoo for their money. But salt is also damage causing to your hair extensions and should be avoided when choosing a shampoo for your hair extensions.
Every shampoo in the Cuticle Lissé hair extension care line is free of these harmful ingredients. Purchase paraben- and sulfate-free hair extension shampoo from Cuticle Lissé to maximize the life of your hair extensions by keeping them healthy and beautiful for as long as possible.
Here are some reasons why you should make the switch to any our paraben- and sulfate-free shampoos today.
- They are safe to use on your hair extensions and will maximize their life.
- They revive dry and damaged hair.
- Cuticle Lissé shampoos contain ultra-nourishing ingredients like silk protein, keratin and amino acids that actively protect and strengthen your hair extensions.
- They cleanse, nourish and hydrate your hair.
- They add luster and life to your hair extensions.
- They are safe to use on colored and chemically treated hair.
Let’s explore some paraben- and sulfate-free shampoos!
This paraben- and sulfate-free shampoo penetrates and repairs the cuticle - hydrating, softening, and strengthening your hair and extensions from the inside out and maximizing the life of your hair extensions.
The silk protein in this shampoo helps to bind moisture to your hair, and moisture is critical to the health of both your natural hair and your hair extensions.
This paraben- and sulfate-free shampoo contains keratin that has been isolated from New Zealand Wool - great for taming frizz, adding shine, and making curly hair more manageable. This high quality and potent nutrient carries special peptides that tell cells to heal and grow, helping to repair, protect and condition your hair and extensions. Keratin makes curly and frizzy hair look amazing!
This lush shampoo uses 11 natural botanical extracts to thoroughly cleanse your hair without weighing it down. These extracts are powerful enough to eliminate oily buildup in hair but also gentle enough to use on your hair extensions.
Ready to Repair Damage and Hydrate Your Hair Extensions?
Cuticle Lissé paraben- and sulfate-free shampoos are gentle and safe for your hair extensions, and contain ingredients that will infuse a new life into them.
For the best possible care of your hair extensions, you should only consider Paraben and Sulfate Free shampoo for hair extensions from Cuticle Lissé.
Our shampoos and conditioners, like our entire hair extensions care line, are safe for your hair extensions and work together to maximize their health and beauty.
Demand only the best when it comes to taking care of your hair extensions- and that means demanding Cuticle Lissé Hair Extension Care.